Here are 5 super-romantic Valentines Day ideas that your girlfriend is sure to love! Special Bonus: these can also be adapted for some amazing proposals!
- Book a private wine tasting and lesson with a sommelier at a wine bar (Try: Ayza Wine Bar in Midtown)
- Reserve an art gallery for the evening (less expensive than you may think!) and have a "floor picnic" complete with wine, a blanket surrounded by candles and great music (Try: Hosfelt Gallery on 36th between 10th and 11th)
- Hire a personal chef to come to your house and cook a gourmet meal. (Like cooking? Turn it into a class as well! Check out Home Cooking NY)
- Reserve 2 spots on the Sweet Walks New York Chocolate Tours and enjoy an afternoon of exotic, decadent chocolates. (Our pick is the New Cuisine tour with Bert as the guide!)
- Arrange a private pottery lesson and create your own art together like in the movie Ghost (Check out: The Painted Pot in Carroll Gardens, Brooklyn)