Wedding Planning Worldwide
not just a wedding, but an experience
When you decide to host a destination wedding, you are choosing to give your family and friends not just a day of memories, but many days strung together as an experience. You're not just getting married, you're the hosts! Our expertise will make sure your wedding day is as perfect as the exotic backdrop you select and that your guests' experience is seamless from the moment they land at the airport to the time they leave. Planning a destination wedding and surrounding events has its own unique set of challenges, whether it's a villa in the rolling hills of Tuscany, historic ruins in Mexico or an idyllic beach in the Caribbean, we will create the perfect setting for your destination wedding and ensure that you and your guests enjoy the trip of a lifetime.
- Location, Location, Location: We'll help you find that secluded beach, rustic hacienda, seaside cottage or mountain-top lodge that will serve as your ideal backdrop.
- Accommodation and Airfare: From negotiating group rates to managing multiple hotel reservations, our team will make sure you get the best prices and packages around the globe.
- Marriage Laws: Each country has their own set of rules in addition to any steps to take care of after you return home. We'll make sure all of the I's are dotted and T's are crossed to ensure an easy transition to a married couple
- Local Customs: Understanding the local customs and traditions of your destination will help you get the best out of your visit and can even provide some unique inspiration for your day!
- Vendor Selections: Recruiting high quality and trustworthy vendors when you're far from home can be nerve wracking. Leave the leg work to us and we'll make sure you get the "best of the best" with our extensive destination vendor network.
- More than just the wedding day: With a destination wedding it's important to keep your guests entertained for more than just the wedding day. We'll help you plan activities so that your guests can get the most from their destination wedding experience.
- Guest Management: Planning a buyout? Making a property your own has many advantages, but also means that guest reservations become a bit more complicated. We'll oversee reservations from setting up the room block to overseeing each reservation. We make sure that special requests are addressed and that check-in is a breeze. All your guests need to do is get their passports!