Summer has always been the most popular season for weddings. As you're planning your summer nuptials, make sure you consider the effects that really hot weather will have on your day! Here are 5 top tips for making sure your day goes smoothly.
- Provide shade in the form of umbrellas or decorative parasols during the ceremony
- Avoid chocolate as part of your candy bar or as favors - they'll melt into a terrible mess
- Make sure your venues have sufficient air conditioning inside and shade outside to shield everyone from the burning rays
- Select flowers that can stand up to the heat and make sure your floral arrangements aren't placed too early in the day or stored in a hot room
- Keep guests happy and hydrated by greeting them with ice cold bottled water and lemonade when they arrive